Saturday 6 January 2018

M&S Chocolate Coated Peanut Butter & Choc Chip Cookies



I've never tried peanut butter cookies before; they seem to be a relatively recent thing in the UK. I'm pleased to see M&S keeping up to date with these food trends and adding a touch of their own M&S magic.

These chocolate coated peanut butter and choc chip cookies are exactly what I'm talking about!

These cookies are made with peanut butter, studded with peanuts and milk chocolate chips and half- dipped in milk chocolate.

These aren't the sort of cookie I was expecting. I was expecting the traditional soft and chewy cookie, but what I got was a very hard, crunchy biscuit. 

I couldn't taste the peanut butter, but the peanut and chocolate chip pieces were lovely. The milk chocolate coating was nice, too.

A disappointing cookie/biscuit, but these are so crunchy that they are perfect for dunking with a cuppa! All is not lost.

Price: £2.00 for 8

Rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment