Wednesday 14 June 2017

M&S Swiss White Chocolate Ice Cream



My eyes lit up when I saw this – there was also only one left, so I knew I had to grab it. If you don’t already know, white chocolate is my favourite thing, I love it.

This ice cream had a lovely silky smooth texture with a lovely rich creamy taste. But, I couldn’t really taste the white chocolate. I looked on the back, and it only contains 15% white chocolate, so it’s no surprise really!

I also noticed a strange honeycomb type flavour, which I later found out is probably from the demerara sugar. I have no idea why they thought that was a good idea. 

Anyway, I was a little disappointed at the lack of white chocolate taste, but this is still a really nice ice cream with a lovely silky texture. I don’t think I’d buy it again though.

Price: £4.00
Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment