Saturday 9 July 2016

M&S "Spirit of Summer" Dirty Fries



These dirty fries are part of the “Spirit of Summer” range and consist of thickly cut fries, topped with Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese, bacon sauce, mozzarella and jalapenos. The portion size was generous and could easily feed two people. This was in the pizza meal deal as a 'side' but they were very filling as a meal on their own. 

I have to say, I'm not a fan of spicy food but I still really enjoyed these. The thickly cut fries had a delicious coating, the tangy bacon sauce tasted very much like bbq sauce and was very nice. The cheese was a bit too much though, as was the garlic oil that I could taste. The garlic and cheese flavours were quite overpowering at times. Overall, a very filling meal/side with a spicy kick. 

Price: £3.00
Rating: 4/5

4 comments:

  1. Ab fab. Just tried these tonight for the first time and they were ACE! WELL RECOMMENDED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had them last night. Amazing. Got to get some more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Highly recommended, what's the recipe? These are the ultimate in fries!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had these this year (2020) for the first time. They are absolutely gorgeous and I could eat them often. Lovely, best thing I've eaten in a long time.

    ReplyDelete