Wednesday 10 August 2016

M&S Gastropub Moussaka



I'm not a fan of aubergines but this Gastropub Moussaka looked really nice, so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm so glad I did! Everything about it was delicious and so so tasty. The thick bechamel sauce on the top was creamy and buttery with a lovely fluffy texture. The lamb mince was lovely and tender, layered with slices of potatoes, aubergines and courgettes. The sauce was lovely and meaty with hints of cinnamon and herbs. The slice of tomato on the top was a lovely addition, too.

Price: £4.00
Rating: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. Gastropub lamb moussaka is truly the most tasteless ready meal ever bought from this range. Lamb mince the texture of slurry, almost no potato but those few slices were hard. Entire dish like soup on the plate, so unappealing. Expensive, too, for what it is. Avoid

    ReplyDelete