Wednesday 31 August 2016

M&S Four Cheese Ravioli



This delicious egg ravioli is filled with Cheddar, Ricotta, Mozzarella and Regato cheese and served with a cherry and basil tomato sauce. 

The serving size was reasonable as Ravioli tends to be very filling. The cheese within the ravioli was lovely and creamy, although I didn't notice a distinct flavour of the cheeses, it just tasted like Mozzarella cheese. The tomato and basil sauce was a little too sweet and sickly for my liking, I just felt it was too much. Apart from the tomato sauce, this is a reasonably tasty, filling meal that I will buy again. 

Price: £2.60
Rating: 4/5

3 comments:

  1. Used to be really lovely. Now the sauce is far too sharp and there is too much of it and not enough ravioli (my husband and I share one meal between us because of the amount of fat). Reduced the number of raviolis from 7 to 6. The filling is now mostly stringy instead of creamy and had no cheesy flavour. Won't buy again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think M & S has reduced the portion size and kept the price the same....

    ReplyDelete