Friday 19 August 2016

M&S Salted Caramel and Blondie Brownie Dairy Ice Cream



I've been dying to try this as I love white chocolate anything, and the thought of salted caramel and blondie brownies make me happy. 

This ice-cream had a caramel flavour, with salted caramel sauce, chunks of blondies and pieces of digestive biscuits.

The caramel ice cream was nice and creamy, but the blondie brownies were dry and tasteless and I didn't notice any white chocolate in the blondies. The digestive pieces were pathetic tiny balls of nothing. The only really good thing about it was the salted caramel sauce, which was rich and gooey and had a perfect amount of salt to caramel.

This ice-cream was rather disappointing overall and I wouldn't buy it again.

Price £3.00
Rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment