Saturday 21 October 2017

M&S Lemon & White Chocolate Shortbread Crunch Thins



These looked delicious, so I decided to give them a try to see if they were any good. 

The shortbread was very crunchy, with a noticeable lemon flavour. If my eyes weren't deceiving me, there was real lemon zest in the shortbread, so it had a strong lemon flavour. I couldn't taste any of the rich butter flavour, though as the lemon flavour was a little too overpowering. The white chocolate was delicious and creamy, but I thought the shortbread was too crunchy and dry. Perhaps a thicker shortbread would work better, and a little less lemon to get the rich taste of the butter. 

Overall, not bad, but could do with some improvements. Worth a try if you're a lemon/white chocolate fan.

Price: £2.20 for nine
Rating: 3/5

1 comment: