Sunday 29 October 2017

M&S Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese Sandwiches



I quite like smoked salmon and these were reduced to half price so I thought I'd try them as they looked really nice.

The salmon was lovely and tender, with a subtle smoked flavour. There was far too much of both the cream cheese and salmon though; the salmon was very thickly cut and there was  too much cream cheese - it was far too rich and overwhelming. 

The salmon needs to be cut much more thinly with a thin layer of cream cheese for this to work. 

Price: £3.30
Rating: 2/5


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love eating this. I have been having this sandwich for over 4 years now. It is thick and filling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one today and it was one of the most tastiest sandwiches I have had. It was just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here, really delish. The cream cheese was thick and luxurious! 😛

    ReplyDelete