Thursday 5 October 2017

M&S Triple Chocolate Cookie Pudding



I finally got to try this triple chocolate cookie pudding; it's been on my list of things to try for a while, but it always seemed to be out of stock.

It's basically a giant cookie, studded with milk, white and dark chocolate chips, with a layer of chocolate fudge sauce underneath. It can be eaten hot or cold. 

I tried it both hot and cold, and I actually preferred it cold, but that's just me. It was very indulgent and I loved everything about it. The cookie itself had a lovely gooey/crunchy on top texture - a bit like a brownie. There were plenty of delicious milk, dark and white chocolate chips. I could taste a lovely vanilla in the cookie. The chocolate fudge sauce was amazing - lovely and chocolatey. 

I preferred the texture of the cookie and chocolate fudge sauce cold, plus the flavours were stronger. I did try it in the microwave, but it just became a gooey mess and sort of melted. 

Absolutely delicious and I will definitely be buying this again. Highly recommended!

Price: £4.00
Rating: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment