Tuesday 21 June 2016

M&S Chicken Korma





Chicken Korma is one of my all time favourite curries, so I was excited to try this one from M&S. I first noticed the toasted almonds scattered throughout the curry – which added a nice crunch but I felt they were unnecessary. The char-grilled chunks of chicken were rather tender and there was just the right amount. The sauce was rich and creamy, I could definitely taste the cardamom and the subtle hint of coconut. There was a slight spice in the sauce which surprised me, as all Korma's I've ever had have had no spice. That being said, this Korma wasn't anything special and I've definitely tried nicer ones. Overall, a rather mediocre Korma from M&S.

Price: £4
Rating: 3/5

1 comment:

  1. This curry is the worst I have ever bought. The chicken was stringy and sauce tasteless will not be buying again and the price was £4.25 not £4! There are other supermarkets that sell tastier curries at half the price!

    ReplyDelete