Thursday 23 June 2016

M&S Handcrafted hog roast sausage rolls




I was a little shocked to see the price of these. £2.75 for four little sausage rolls?! After taking a bite, I changed my mind and decided that they were worth every penny. I didn't know that sausage rolls could be so delicious until I tried these. Even my mum raved about them! 

These sausage rolls have a delicious flaky, rich buttery puff pastry with a sprinkling of pork crackling on the top. The pulled pork and sausagemeat filling is delightful, with chunks of Bramley apple throughout. I ate these cold and will probably try them warm next time. I highly recommend these delicious sausage rolls, you won't be disappointed!

Price: £2.75 for four
Rating: 5/5




2 comments:

  1. Hog Roast Hull


    http://www.hogncracklin.co.uk/

    Please Click here & Get information about Hog Roast Hull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I brought these from lidl and paid less well worth trying

    ReplyDelete