Tuesday 7 November 2017

M&S Blackcurrant Sundaes




A lot of people have commented on my previous post on the older version of blackcurrant sundaes that I reviewed last year. Many of you expressed your disappointed with the newer version, so I decided to review them again to see what I thought.

Although I preferred the appearance of the older version, I have to say I didn't notice ANY difference.

The swirled buttercream is the same as last time, but there is possibly more of it. I didn't really like this buttercream anyway as it was too sickly and artificial tasting. However, the lovely tangy blackcurrant filling and rich, buttery pastry is just how I remember it to be.

Having said that, I think they looked much better before!

Price: £2.00 for four
Rating: 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment