Saturday 2 December 2017

M&S Millionaire's Mini Bites



Following on from the Chocolate Chunk Flapjack Mini Bites Review I posted yesterday, I present you with the review of these M&S Millionaire's Mini Bites.

These Millionaire's mini bites consist of crisped rice, shortbread and digestive biscuit pieces, with a layer of caramel and covered in milk chocolate.

These were nice and crunchy; I couldn't taste the flavour of the shortbread or digestive pieces, though. That was quite disappointing as I love shortbread.

The caramel was lovely and smooth with plenty of flavour. The milk chocolate covering was creamy and indulgent.

I must say I was expecting a bit more from these. They were nice but the description of the shortbread and caramel made me think of something more indulgent, like a caramel shortbread. 

I think this product could be improved by using just a thick layer of caramel and sticking to one biscuit to really appreciate the depth of the flavours. I just felt the biscuit pieces along with the crisped rice was too much, and the caramel flavour and the texture of the puffed rice dominated the other flavours.

Price: £2.60
Rating: 3/5

2 comments: