Thursday 21 December 2017

M&S Snowy Road Mini Bites



"Clusters of sweetened dried cranberries, candied ginger, biscuit pieces, crisped rice and white mallows, in a yogurt flavoured coating".

I loved the concept of these Snowy Mini Bites; a festive version of the traditional rocky road with a twist.

The candied ginger was the most noticeable flavour; it was too overpowering against the other flavours which I couldn't really taste. The contrasting texture of the soft marshmallows and the crisped rice was nice, though.

Some of the mini bites didn't seem to contain any ginger pieces, so I was able to taste the other flavours a little better. I liked the buttery biscuit pieces, the slight sharpness of the cranberries and the yogurt coating was pleasant.

Whilst I really liked the idea of these, I felt that it was all very sickly and overwhelming as there were so many sweet flavours. The ginger was so strong it ruined it a bit, too. I really don't think the ginger is necessary as it doesn't complement the other flavours.

Price: £2.60
Rating: 2/5


No comments:

Post a Comment